Renuda delivers varied programming solutions and software applications, based on expertise in coding and program development across a wide range of industries.
| The many types of codes and programs Renuda has applied and developed in commercial and industrial projects include:
• Definition, development and implementation of stand-alone, Java, Graphical User Interface for CFD code and connection to
legacy, F90, CFD solver as a preliminary step to commercialisation. Client-server architecture.
• Development and implementation of pre-processing software for case setup and preparation for industrial turbine
flow design software
• Restructuring, clean up, validation and additional capability implementation for compressible CFD solver:
- Boundary conditions
- Real gas and steam capabilities
- Flux calculations
• Development and implementation of table reading and averaging software for detailed kinetic calculations reduction
for combustion models
• Cleaning up and updating of existing client subroutines for integration in newer commercial code version and parallelisation
• Development and implementation of macros for automatic case setup and tutorial to move to newer commercial code version
• Development of macros for human body modelling in commercial code applications to thermal comfort simulations
| Renuda personnel also have extensive development experience related to polydisperse, multiphase
and reactive flow modelling:
• Development and implementation of Eulerian and Lagrangian algorithms and models in R&D and commercial codes:
- Multiphase, multi fluid algorithms
- Combined Eulerian and Lagrangian methodologies
- Liquid film
- Solid particulates models
- Stripping and droplet deformation models (primary and secondary breakup models accounting for drop shape during flight)
- Heat exchange and phase change; evaporation, boiling, burning. Liquids and solid particulates.
- Polydisperse flow models
- Implementation and integration of surface to surface radiation capability in commercial CFD code
- Development and implementation of compressible flow and kinetic models for blast and detonation problems
> Contact us to discuss your programming requirements.